Dave supports his clients by closing the gaps that exist between strategy and the reality of organization dynamics by serving as an executive coach to CEOs and their leadership teams. He has a reputation for helping his clients to unlock and combine the collective capabilities of their leadership teams to rapidly create a shared view on tough challenges and lead fearlessly through times of great change.
His passion for learning, ability to connect with individuals at all levels, as well as his unique gift of quickly understanding people and processes has enabled him to provide value to hundreds of clients over the past 20 years.
Prior to his time as an executive coach, Dave held executive leadership roles at Ascension Health, Aetna, Pitney Bowes, and United Technologies, where he led numerous business and strategic organizational initiatives.
executive experiences include
- Founder and Managing Principal, Aligns, Inc.
- Affiliate, Holder Capital Partners
- Acting Chief Human Resource Officer, Ascension Health
- Founder, Chapterhouse Healthcare Consulting
- VP HR and Special Projects, USF&G
- VP, Strategy and Business Development, Aetna
- BS Central Connecticut State University
- MS University of Bridgeport.
Additional graduate studies at The Julliard School, and Wesleyan University, as well as business studies at the University of Pittsburgh and Wharton.
- Ascension Health
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics – University Healthcare Alliance
- University of Wisconsin
- Catamaran (Optum-United Healthcare)
- Healthcare Services Corporation
- Amita Health
- Children’s Minnesota
- Joint Commission International
- Genus, plc
Dave lives in Dana Point, CA with his wife and their two rescue dogs and is a Hospice Volunteer on weekends.