Challis’ 30 plus year career spanned a number of different industries including financial services, transportation/supply chain, retail and healthcare. She was a Named Executive Officer (NEO) of two Fortune 500 Companies.
As a “C” suite HR executive Challis has a proven track record as a highly skilled business partner with expertise in the areas of M & A due diligence and integration, strategy development, organizational development and design, the development of executive compensation strategies and CEO and Executive Succession. She has provided strategic counsel to the CEOs of the organizations for which she has worked as well as the CEOs on whose boards she has served.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE
- Ascension Health – CHRO
- Dollar General – EVP HR
- Ryder System – EVP HR/Corporate Communication/Public Affairs
- Beneficial Corporation – EVP HR
- Heller International – EVP HR
- Sanwa Business Credit Corporation – CAO
- Continental Illinois Leasing Corporation – CAO
- Catholic Healthcare Initiatives (CHI) – Director, Member, Audit Committee
- Seaway Bank and Trust Company – Director, Chairman Compensation Committee
- Prairie Holdings Corporation – Director
- The South Financial Group – Director, Chairman Compensation Committee, Co-Chair CEO Search Committee