Karen helps leaders and teams successfully prepare for and navigate significant transformation initiatives. Her corporate healthcare experience at Centura Health and senior management consulting background enables her to guide large healthcare systems to prepare multi-million dollar IT strategic plans and successfully implement health information technology investments.
Karen’s expertise in nursing, health information technology and executive coaching enables her to quickly understand complicated organizational situations and help her clients implement practical leadership solutions.
Through her inspirational leadership style and ability to develop high performance teams, Karen has developed new business services, led merger-driven Information Technology (IT) consolidation planning and transformed struggling IT organizations and projects.
Karen is a certified Lean workshop leader and has developed two healthcare system process improvement programs conducting numerous value stream mapping and kaizen workshops.
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation
- MBA, University of Colorado
- BSN, University of Northern Colorado
- International Coaching Federation
- Sutter Health – Sacramento, CA
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center – Los Angeles, CA
- Honor Health – Phoenix, AZ
- Dignity Health – Phoenix, AZ
- Catholic Health Initiatives – Englewood, CO
- Mission Health – Asheville, NC
- UMass Memorial Health Care – Worcester, MA
Karen is married and lives with husband Ron in Colorado Springs, Colorado. They have a grown son, Tyler. In addition to professional work and development, Karen spends time hiking, practicing yoga and traveling.