Rob has been advising senior executives since 1985. Since that time he has partnered with over 300 executive teams to help them optimize their leadership and their organization’s performance.
Rob founded InsideOut Solutions, Inc. in 2000 to work with senior executives to help them solve their most difficult problems of leadership, strategy and operations.
Prior to founding InsideOut Solutions, Rob was a Principal with Mercer Consulting Group for 15 years. Rob established Mercer’s first Leadership and Strategy practice and served as the Managing Principal of this practice for the western United States. In the 15 years that Rob worked at Mercer he helped the western U.S. operations grow from less than $50 million in annual revenue to over $300 million.
He has been a judge at the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business International Strategy Competition.
- B.A., English Literature, California State University at Fullerton
- Extensive training in business strategy, people strategy, mergers and acquisitions, organizational change and leadership development
- PIH Health – Los Angeles, CA
- Memorial Care – Long Beach, CA
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center – Miami Beach, FL
- Hawaii Pacific Health
- Children’s Hospital Orange County
- Hoag Hospital – Newport Beach, CA
- Keck Medicine of USC
- Methodist Hospital Southern California
- Miami Heart Institute
- St. Mary’s Medical Center – Reno, NV
Fortune 500 Clients
- Dole Foods
- Johnson and Johnson
Rob and his wife Cris live in San Clemente, California. When not working, Rob enjoys surfing and spending time with his family.