Ron Kirsch worked in private practice as an individual, family and group psychotherapistbefore becoming an organizational leadership coach and consultant. Ron has effectively integrated the skills of inquiry, insight and development honed while in private practice into his coaching, team building and organizational development work.
Ron also held the position of Executive Director and Faculty Member at the University of Florida’s Department of Executive Education. While there, he co-founded and became the Director of the Leadership Development Institute (UF LDI). Based on his leadership competency model, Leadership for a Sustainable Future, he led the development of a comprehensive leadership development curriculum for Emerging, Experienced and Executive Leaders. His leadership helped establish UF LDI as a premier provider of leadership development solutions.
Highlights of Ron’s national and international career in leadership development include General Electric Company’s Crotonville Leadership Development Center, Deloitte LLP, General Motors Acceptance Corporation’s Advanced Leadership Program, and Bayer Consumer Care and Pharmaceutical Divisions.
- M.A., Educational Psychology, University of Minnesota
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- The Center for Creative Leadership
- Consulting Psychologists Press
- Inscape Publishing
- The Blue Ocean Strategy Initiative
- Experience Point
- Adventist Health
- Premier Healthcare Alliance
- Mercy Health (formerly Catholic Health Partners)
- Florida Medical Association and Board of Directors
- BayCare Health System
- University of Florida’s Shands Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital, Ft. Lauderdale
- Amersham Health
- University of Florida Pediatric Health Center
Ron is married and lives with his wife Sharon in Neptune Beach, Florida. They have a son, Matthew. In addition to his on-going professional work and development, Ron spends his time with Sharon traveling, photographing and hiking.